Main Website

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Site Updates 2-10-2012

I've made a few small updates to the site:

Additions to the Photography galleries available from the link in the tab bar:

The new galleries are not the most recent photo's but should have been on here a fair while ago.

The first is a collection of images from a feature film I did sound on, called Looking over the Dragon; and two music concerts I went to quite a while ago now. ATP presents the Flaming Lips and Dinosaur Jr. at Alexandra Palace; and Dorje with the Drills at The Boileroom in Guildford:







As a side note, all of those thumbnails were also produced using Adobe Photoshop Touch on my Android tablet. As I've stopped using "trial" versions of the desktop edition of Photoshop, this cut down £7 release does 90% of everything I need to do using Photoshop. In the coming weeks I might put together a quick review of the app as it's really a very powerful tool for creating and editing web graphics on the go.

The second update I've done is under the Services tab, where I've listed a selection of things that I can do for you. The list isn't exhaustive but should give a general idea of my skill set and what I can bring to your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid straight out slander and any offensive behaviour. I just can't be bothered with users who find the need to do that. Thanks